Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Desk Tidy Functionality

Functionality: The purpose that something is designed or expected to fulfill. My desk tidy is very functional in regaurds to it being stable, doing the cognitive activties it was designed to fullfil, as well as being something that can be utilized and be used effectivley for productive requirments. The desk tidy I have designed is very stable. It has a large base compartment that holds the entire structure, as well as a cylindric tube that travels all the way up through each compartment stabilizing and balancing each compartment suffiently. I have made sure that my desk tidy is stable and can be used effectivley to hold pencils, pens, rubbers, sticky notes, pins, paperclips, staples, pencil shavings or sharpeners as well as scissors or small rulers. This clearly displays just how functional and productive my desk tidy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment