Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Reflection 2


Ideation Process

I have begun my ideation process right now and i have decided what design I'm going to do.  This is a sketch of my design and you can see from this how im planning to make my resort look. There are many features in the resort that make it sustainable, such as the hydroelectric energy turbine system which is powered by a waterfall, several solar panels on the roofs of each building, and the use of biomass energy. 
The sketch so far is going to consist of  three buildings grouped together to form a triangle figure that resembles the recycling symbol. This won't just express to visitors and customers the resorts eco friendly nature, but it will also allow the building to become iconic in the field of sustainable architectural design.


No comments:

Post a Comment