Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reflection 6

Equipment I've used so far:

-Timber
-Plywood
-Aluminium Strip Blinds
-Blue cardboard
-plastic back of a computer screen
-plastic Christmas tree spine extension
-black Grip tape
-spray paint
-tooth picks
-Bamboo Sushi roll mat
-paddle pop sticks
-accessories from the craft shop; small trees and people

I have incorporated all these different feature into my sustainable resort for different elements. I tried very hard to get the similar texture and colour that the items in my resort would realistically have. I am quite pleased so far with the development of my building. I have done most of it at home as all the materials I have used came from home, which I think has allowed me to make the resort look more detailed and realistic as I have been able to utilize a wider variety of materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment