Thursday, April 25, 2013

Reflection 9

My building has come along really well, it's basically complete and is the way I imagined it would be. I feel it has met the requirements of the brief and although it has been difficult acquiring all the different materials from school, craft shops, and home I believe it was all vital to get this final result.
The most difficult part of the resort I think would have to be the painting for everything which was a very messy and long process to get it looking like a resort but I am pleased with the colour of everything and the final painted result. The rocks around the pool area and Under the grass, aswell as the general silver base of the building was probably the most time consuming jobs.
The easiest part I think was probably the water features and roads which where both quick processes that where fairly simple, and we're the least time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment