Sunday, March 11, 2012

Completed Desk Lamp

I have finally completed my lamp!!
I have sanded down the base and sharp edges to improve safety, and economics.
The aluminum body of my lamp is well polished and is very stable.
My LED light is soldered to the wires and to the power cord properly and when plugged in the wall light is produced. Therefore my light is functional.
There isn't too much LED strip so the light isn't incredibly bright that it is hard to look at. There is just the right amount of light produced and the light is facing down as to not effect or distract or annoy the eyes when the lamp is functional.
Aesthetic-wise my lamp looks simple but creates a good balance of light around the lamp through reflection management on the aluminum. This creates a well balanced ambiance around the lamp. Therefore making the lamp aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment