Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reflection 2

So far I have only completed my desk tidy spine and my base. I have already found a few anomalies in my original design therefore I'm probably going to have to go back and re think my design in regards to the spine of the desk tidy(the pencil holder). The cylinder pencil holder circumference and depth have caused me to re-think my entire design and breif. I've decided to make the cylinder wider in diameter to create a greater area of capacity. As well as put a plug half way through the cylinder to stop the pencils from dropping through. Although I have encountered a few problems already with the cylinder pencil holder I have no problems what so ever in regards o my base which has been a relief. So far my desk tidy is coming along nicely and I am pleased with its progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment