Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reflection 3

So far in class we have created using pro desktop a pager which is really cool because it was a tricky process but it helped me develop my knowledge of the program. I have been using the text books Designing with Pro/DESKTOP to help me through all the specific details into creating my pager. This text book is really helpful as it has chapters and chapters on different shapes and objects you can create on the program. This object in particular wasn't to hard to create because i had been creating shapes similar to this pager for a while, but creating the pager did enable me to use commands on pro desktop like toogle construction enabling you to create construction lines so you can properly place shapes on your object. It came in handy when i was placing buttons on my pager.
The program so far is really interesting and im learning more and more about the program each lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment