Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflection 4

We have begun to learn about the system pro / desktop in more detail. We have been learning about CAM & especially CAD- computer aided design which talks about the system itself and we've begun talking about our assignment which is a 500 word essay on how CAD has evolved the modern world of manufacturing and designing ect... I'm looking forward to looking into the process of CAD further as i've had great fun making the 3D shapes on Pro/desktop. We have been every lesson so far on the the laptops which although it isn't so active I learn just as much as I did in the workshop. I'm learning a lot of cool functions that enable me to make my objects on pro desktop even more advanced each week. This program enables me to thoroughly inspect the shape I create on the computer like its actually real.

No comments:

Post a Comment